We operate in full compliance with international Executive Search services professional guidelines.
Acceptance and observance of these standards represents the best guarantee for achieving the desired result for all parties involved: Client, Candidates and Consultants.
Our professional conduct is guided by the following principles:
- We only accept assignments that we are able to perform to the best of our ability based on our understanding of the Client's organisation, their expectations and our knowledge of the relevant market.
- We treat all information concerning Clients and candidates in the strictest confidence.
- We do not discriminate against candidates.
- We do not accept fees or payments of any kind from candidates.
- We do not present the same candidate to more than one Client at a time.
- Should a personal or professional relationship exist between ourselves and a suitable candidate, the Client will be promptly informed.
- Candidates are always kept informed of the progress of the selection in which they are involved.
- All restrictions requested by the Client on our assignment are strictly observed.
- Should we realise that we are unable to present a candidate with the required competencies, we will inform the Client accordingly and suggest possible alternatives. Should it become clear that continuing the search would prove fruitless, we will suggest that the search be terminated.